To enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) using an Authenticator application, you would need to download a 3rd party Application. We will be using Google Authenticator for this guide.
If you are using a mobile device, you would need to check the Google Play Store, Apple App Store etc.
If you would prefer to set up Two-Factor Authentication via SMS, click on this link.
- Tap on Settings.
- Toggle the small box next to Enable 2FA via an Authenticator App.
- Check if you have the authenticator app and click on Link.
- Follow the instructions to use the app or skip the tutorial.
- Open the Authenticator app, add a new account for Aiko Markets and enter the key in the box.
- Click on Link.
- Enter the 6-digit code on Aiko Markets and click on the Submit button.
Your 2FA is now enabled on your account!