The following procedure will guide you on how to deposit funds into your account. To be able to deposit funds, you would need to set up Two-Factor Authentication.
Click here to see what Two-Factor Authentication is and how to set it up.
Please bear in mind that when using this payment method, you will be purchasing Bitcoin with your Credit or Debit card from a third-party platform.
Always make sure that you check the details you have entered carefully before requesting your Deposit.
Once the funds have been processed, there would be no way of reversing the transaction and could result in the loss of your funds.
If you realize that you have made a mistake, please notify us as soon as you notice so we can see if there is anything we can do to recover your funds.
It would usually take between 1-3 hours or when the transaction has received 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain.
- Click on Deposits.
- Select Bitcoin via Credit/Debit Card.
- Choose the wallet that you would like to credit. Please note that you are able to deposit in either USD or EUR through this provider.
- Enter Amount.
- Click on Redirect me to the Payments Page.
- You will then be taken to the next phase of the depositing process where you can either "Sign Up" as a new user with this 3rd party provider or "Proceed" if you already have an account with this provider.
If this is your first time depositing through this payment provider, you will have to create an account with them and follow the required steps needed to continue. These include; verifying your identity and adding your card. Once all of the steps have been followed, go back to the Aiko Markets deposits page and click on the "Pay" button.
- Once you have selected your option to "Sign Up" or "Proceed", you will be taken to the login screen. Enter your email address and password and click on "Login".
- On the following page, you can go ahead and confirm all of your purchase details such as your Credit/Debit card from the "Payment Method" option and selecting your pre-saved card from the "Select Card" option.
Any remaining information is automatically added and you will also have the option to amend details from the amount you wish to deposit.
Once you have reviewed all of your information and confirm it to be correct, check the "Terms of Service" box and click on "Pay Now".
In compliance with standard security measures, you will have to renter your card details and click on "Pay Now".
Your payment is now complete. Your deposit request status will update to WAITING_CONFIRMATION once it has entered the Blockchain and it will be synced with your Aiko Markets account automatically when processing has finished. This typically takes around 1 to 3 hours depending on Blockchain traffic.