The following procedure will guide you on how to deposit funds into your account. To be able to deposit funds, you would need to set up Two-Factor Authentication and KYC verify your account.
Click here to see what Two-Factor Authentication is and how to set it up.
Click here to see what KYC verification is and how to complete it.
Please bear in mind that when using this payment method, you will be purchasing Bitcoin with your Credit or Debit card from a third-party platform.
Always make sure that you check the details you have entered carefully before requesting your Deposit.
Once the funds have been processed, there would be no way of reversing the transaction and could result in the loss of your funds.
If you realize that you have made a mistake, please notify us as soon as you notice so we can see if there is anything we can do to recover your funds.
It would usually take between 1-3 hours or when the transaction has received 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain.
- Tap on Deposit Funds.
- Select Bitcoin via Third Party as your method.
- Choose the wallet you would like to credit.
- Enter the amount.
- Tap on Redirect me to the Payment Page.
- You will receive an email to your email provider's inbox. At this point, you will need to check your mail to proceed. Please check your junk and spam folders.
- In the email, you will be provided with your Bitcoin address and a button to redirect you to the third party provider. Tap on Complete my Deposit.
- You will now be redirected to the third party provider's website, where you will need to create an account or login. Identity verification is also required on their website.
- The final step requires you to fill in your card details for your deposit to be processed on the Blockchain network. Once the request has been made, ensure that you have authorized the transaction from the My Account section on the third party provider.
If you have sent the funds correctly, your deposit status will change to WAITING CONFIRMATION within a few minutes. This will indicate that the funds have begun processing on the Blockchain network.