With Aiko Markets, you have the ability to download your trade history report in Spreadsheet or PDF format, or as an Html document if you download it from your MetaTrader.
We kindly remind you that we are not licensed to give any assistance on how to complete your tax forms.
- Open your MetaTrader.
- Access your Account History tab on the bottom.
- Right-click and select the preferred time frame for your report.
- Click Save as Detailed Report
- Login to your Aiko Markets account.
- Access the Accounts tab on the left.
- Click View on the account you wish to download your report from.
- Click Trade History.
- Select the time frame you wish from the date selector.
- Click on the three dots near your account ID select Export Account History.
- If you want your report on an excel sheet click Export CSV, or click Export PDF if you want your report in a PDF document.
- If you click CSV, your document will be instantly downloaded in an excel sheet on your desktop device.
- When choosing PDF, we will automatically send you an e-mail with a download link to download your report in PDF format.
*Kindly note that the above procedure is only available on Desktop computer for now.