The following procedure will guide you on how to make an Internal Transfer. To be able to do an Internal Transfer, you would need to set up Two-Factor Authentication, verified your account have successfully deposited funds and created a Live trading Account.
Click here to see what Two-Factor Authentication is and how to set it up.
Click here to see what Identity Verification is and how to complete it.
Click here to see how to deposit funds into your account.
Click here to see how to create a Live Trading Account.
1. Tap on Internal Transfer.
2. Select Wallet to Trading Platform.
3. Choose the Wallet Currency.
4. Choose the Account you would like to credit.
5. Enter the Amount to Transfer.
6. Tap on Request Transfer.