Aiko Markets: How to Transfer Funds to my MetaTrader Account
Modified on: Tue, 24 Aug, 2021 at 3:08 PM
The following procedure will guide you on how to do an Internal Transfer. To be able to do an Internal Transfer, you would need to set up Two-Factor Authentication, have successfully deposited funds into your account and created a Live MetaTrader Account.
Click here to see what Two-Factor Authentication is and how to set it up.
Click here to see how to deposit funds into your account.
Click here to see how to create a Live MetaTrader Account.
- Tap on Internal Transfer.
- Select Wallet to MetaTrader.
- Choose the Wallet Currency.
- Choose the MetaTrader Account you would like to credit.
- Enter the Amount to Transfer.
- Tap on Request Transfer.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.