The following procedure will show you how to Download and Login to MetaTrader when using a Windows Operating System.
Your MetaTrader Account Login Credentials will be on the email we sent you when you created your account.
Click here to see what the email we sent you looks like.
- Click here to download the Windows Operating System version of MetaTrader or scroll down on our Homepage and click on Windows.
- Open the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- Have a look at the Terms and Conditions and click on Next.
- Once the installation has completed and the MetaTrader application has loaded, select which server you would like to connect to.
- AikoInternational-Live - (Live MetaTrader account server).
- AikoInternational-Demo - (Demo MetaTrader account server).
- Click on Existing Trade Account.
- Enter your MetaTrader Account Login Credentials.
- Click on Finish.
- You would know that you are logged in by looking on the bottom right-hand side of MetaTrader.
If you have not created a MetaTrader account yet.
To be able to create a MetaTrader account, you would need to set up Two-Factor Authentication, have successfully deposited funds into your account and done an Internal Transfer.
Click here to see what Two-Factor Authentication is and how to set it up.
Click here to see how to deposit funds into your account.
Click here to see how to do an Internal Transfer.