To activate alternative deposit methods on Aiko Markets, we require you to follow the KYC (Know your Customer) procedure.
If you do not complete this process, you would be limited to depositing via Bitcoin and no other method nor any of the methods we may implement in the future.
Before starting the KYC Verification process, please make sure you have a valid ID Document, on your desktop/laptop or mobile device.
For examples of what proof of ID documents we accept, click here, please.
For proof of ID documents, if your document expires in the same month of submission, we are unable to accept the document 5 days prior to expiration.
Also, we would like to advise you that when your ID Document expires, you would need to go through the KYC Verification process again.
- Click on the KYC Verification tab.
You will need to start by choosing your country of residence.
Now, you would need to choose the country that issued your document and the type of ID Document you will be providing.
- The type of document section will vary depending on which country you select.
- Select the document type you will be uploading.
- Then, You will be asked to either take a live photo of the ID document or you can upload one from your computer/device
- The first step will be to upload the front of the ID document first, then the back of the ID document.
- After uploading your ID document, you will need to take a Live selfie photo. Follow the instructions provided below.
Our system will now check the documents you have provided. Please do not turn off the computer/device you are using. Kindly wait for the process to finish.
Once you have completed the KYC process, you can go back to your main account screen and click on KYC Verification to see the outcome. If your account has been approved, the status will show KYC Approved, if not, you will be advised what else would need to be provided and you would be able to upload those that/those document/s by clicking on the Documents tab on the left hand menu.